Tracy Foster Garden Design would like to reassure you that your privacy is of great importance to us.
During the course of our work with you we may collect personal information through our web site enquiry for, by you contacting us via telephone, mail, in person etc, and through openly available public sources such as company websites.
The personal data we may collect includes: Name, company name, job title, postal address, phone number, email address, mobile number and bank details if relevant. It may also include photographs of the site with your permission.
We may use the data in the following ways:
1.To answer a sales enquiry, in fulfilment of a contract or provision of our services.
2. Bank details may be taken to allow for payment for agreed goods or services as part of a contract.
3. For legal purposes as required.
4. We may wish to keep you informed about our services or projects which we believe will be of interest to you, this is done based on our legitimate business interests. You can opt out of these communications at any time by contacting us at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data is not shared with any third parties for them to use for their own marketing purposes. We may share your data as follows:
1. In the fulfilment of a contract, enquiry or tender process where contact details MAY need to be provided for costing of or for the provision of goods and services. Please note that we only work with trusted partners.
2. We are legally required to do so.
3. You have requested us to do so.
4. When we are working with our professional services providers – such as accountants and solicitors.
When you give us information about another person you need to confirm that you have been appointed to act on behalf that other person. This includes providing their consent to process that other person’s data as set out in this document. This consent needs to be provided in writing by the person you are representing.
The GDPR gives you rights over your data.
1. What information do we hold on you - Personal information will be held by us in both paper form and on our IT systems and will be kept in line with our retention policy. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, you can make a subject access request. Please email us at: email@example.com
The GDPR states that we may require further proof of identity before this information is released to you. We will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible, at most within one calendar month.
2. Corrected or Deleted - Rights in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data corrected, deleted or destroyed. With that in mind please do keep us up to date with any change in your contact details. Any changes should be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org providing both your old and new contact details, or stating if you would like your details to be deleted.
Tracy Foster Garden Design takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and we take appropriate steps to ensure your personal data is stored in a secure environment to prevent any unauthorised access.
A cookie is a small file stored by your device.
We restrict the Cookies we use and will only use them where necessary.
Our website occasionally makes use of embedded services such as Twitter, these third-party services may also save cookies on your computer although we have no control over these cookies.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the site.